It feels like summer to me!

Sorry my friends it has been TOO long, and I will try my best to remember everything that has happened since June.    Well....Summer has happened and with that being said....when the little's are out of school, my schedule tends to get thrown out the window. And they are all at that age where they all want to be on the computer so I don't get much blog time during the summer..

So once school let out...before I knew it it was Leslie's Birthday, she turned the big 9!! Can you believe it...*sigh* So for a while I saw her on her bike and she loved riding it but it got to the point where she would ride it then the next day, or sometimes the very same day, her back tire would go flat and no matter how many times we would replace the inner tube it would just get flat. So for her b-day we bought her a new bike!! I was so excited I could hardly contain myself...we hid it in Ken's mom's garage so that she wouldn't see it and know that the bike was for her.
She requested Evergreen Buffet for dinner which is expensive but super yummy! We had family over for cake, ice cream and presents...she was allowed to have one friend over and she's the sweetest little friend. She had so much fun!!

Following Leslie's birthday...it was time for the annual trip to Rigby Lake!! Which is always tons of fun! Sam was trying to build a big sand castle but it kept falling apart. He was able to dig out a big mote though...which made it interesting.  
Representing BodyBeast!!

Ya caught me!!

Cheese!!

I think all this swimming tired him out!



Sam and Leslie were trying to build that pesky sand castle..but it kept falling down.

Aren't we a cute couple?!

She's cold....although..it was like 95 degrees outside...
And then there was the week of July 4th...which I'll have to blog about tomorrow...I'm out of time folks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

I almost surrendered

It's the Holiday season!!!