Sam turned 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, Louise!!! It's been soooo long since I blogged last!! Christmas time is so busy for us! And I am not really sure why that is.... maybe it's because my youngest child, Sam, his birthday is Dec. 30. and so we rush to get Santa shopping done...just so we can get his Birthday shopping done...I'm not sure what the reason it...this year it just seemed BUSIER than normal.  

My SON!!!! I was so taken back by that positive line on the pregnancy test...I wasn't even late yet...I just had a feeling..I was so shocked that I balled like for 20 min. I wasn't ready..Leslie was not even 2 yet, I couldn't fathom how I was going to be a mom to a third child. Looking back I realize that I was just scared and I really don't want to know what my life would be like with out him. I love him to pieces but there were days when I seriously doubted that he would make it to 5! Just because he would test those boundaries..and so yeah...it must be the red hair! I don't remember the girls EVER acting out...but what do ya do??

Usually for the kids birthdays we keep it simple. We will take them to dinner/lunch at their restaurant of their choice, an activity of their choice, like a movie or swimming, then we will have a family party later with cake and ice cream, and presents.

Last year we took Sam to see Wreck-It-Ralph, and I really wanted to see Frozen and I have heard such amazing things about this movie. Much to my surprise...Sam wanted to go to IJump. Which is a place that has a lot of trampolines and you can just jump and there are certain sections where you can play dodge ball, and they have a kiddie foam pit and an older kid/adult foam pit.

But before we did  all that jumping... Sam wanted to go to lunch, he chose Red Robin! I was so excited!! I think I was just excited because he didn't choose a restaurant with a play place! Sam was looking forward to dessert!! Let me show you why
he thought she was pretty! 

So after lunch we went to IJump and it was tons of fun!!! But I just watched because I was so full from that lunch that I really didn't want to throw up. So I took pictures and Sam was too funny...there were some girls that were practicing their gymnastics there like back flips and stuff like that and he thought "Hey...I can do that!" And so he did...he was able to do one really good one! And the second time when I told him to be careful...he landed on his head and hurt his back...but after about 5 min he was okay and back to bouncing he went here are some pics...they are kinda blurry...

And finally we had cake and ice cream with family at home...he had such a fun birthday! I was so shocked to find out that I was pregnant with him...and I thought that we were happy with just 2 kids, but I am so blessed to have him. And I am so proud to be his mom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's the Holiday season!!!

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

I almost surrendered