I am here to PUMP you up!!



Hello All!!! It has been a crazy couple of months!! It seems like forever since I had written a blog! So back in April Beach Body had a couple of programs on sale, Ken and I wanted to get more muscle than we have gotten since doing Chalean Extreme. And to be quit honest I was a little iffy about doing this one...but I bucked up and we purchased Les Mills Pump( aka as Body Pump in the gyms) 


I loved the results I got from CLX.....and I just honestly didn't want to give her up..but look whose in Pump...
It's DAN AND RACH from Combat!!

After I saw that they were in this one I knew that I could do it! This series comes with a LOT of trainers and they rotate all the way through the DVD's. There is NEVER a dull moment during this workout! **for those of you who have done it and know what BOTTOM HALF'S are...:-) That's all I'm gonna say!** 

I love being pushed to my hardest while lifting weights! Oh and the music is pumping!! During Pump and Burn at the very last track they have a song on there and its called "Save a horse ride a cowboy!"  I hate it because it gets stuck in my head...and that's the only line I know!! 
I totally forgot to tell ya that with this program you only have to weight train 3 times a week. And this program comes with the barbell and weights..Ken and I bought (heavy) extra weights so that we can squat heavy!!! Ken told me that yesterday he squatted with 70 lbs. To me that is awesome!!!  The heaviest I can go is 60 lbs....and usually what happens is you clean and press it, then put the bar on the "meaty" part of your upper back...and after doing the squat track...I'm kinda tired to the point of where I can't pull the weight up off my back. 
How did you get it off you say??

Well....this part is embarrassing but here goes....I move close to the couch and squat like a child does when playing....and I tuck my chin to  my chest and have lift half roll it onto the couch.. Sam thinks that this is hilarious and is constantly asking me to do it when I squat.   Anything for a laugh I guess....


YES! YES! YES!! I totally recommend this program...Ken and I have only been doing this program for about 5 weeks...as soon as we finish I'll post before and afters... but if your looking for something else other than Chalean Extreme I would buy this one!! Its fun!! And your building muscle and looking sexy! To quote Asa(she's the blonde on the other side of Dan) Who doesn't want to look great naked?? Right!??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

It's the Holiday season!!!

I almost surrendered