One year down!!

So it has finally happened!!!  Yup that's right.....SAM

                                                                         GRADUATED


                                                                          Preschool!!!!!


And he is on his way to Kindergarten!!  It seems like just yesterday we had him and now he's going to school! I am a little mopey about it...but I know that this is a good thing, he is waaaaay to smart for one thing. Some days is seems like he is constantly getting into trouble do to boredom. And I am glad that he can meet new people and have lots of new friends, and learn a lot!

Let's face it...I don't know about you, but if you homeschool koodos to you! I, for one am NOT that patient with my own kids...its something that I am constantly working on. But we all have our days...some more than others...sigh... anyways I am very grateful to those who teach my kids...

There was a couple of girls that Sam had his eyes on...one of the girls name is Gracie Sam says that SHE wants to marry him...not the other way around....oh and there is one cute girl named McKenna.(she is the girl with the white jacket on and the curly hair in the above picture)..she and Sam became best buds....when I would pull up to drop Sam off...she had told her mom that they needed to wait so that way SHE could walk Sam in. She would come to the car door and grab Sam's hand after he jumped out and off they would go to Miss Jenny's house. It was cute!

I am going to miss taking him to see all his friends at Little Learners' Preschool...but I am sooo ready for Sam to move onto something 5 days a week!!! I will be FREE of all my kids for about 2.5 hours everyday!! It will be fantastic!!



Sam also had a secret crush on his teacher, Mrs. Jenny Brower (aka Miss Jenny) when I told him she was married he just told me very seriously "some guys have ALL the luck!"

Good Luck, Sam.....Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

It's the Holiday season!!!

I almost surrendered