Summa Time!!!

Yikes it has been quit a while since I posted last....but with good reason....I have just not really wanted to I mean I thought bout it as I tuck my daughter in to bed...or as I clean through out the day. But I have just been so busy with life.

So much has happened since I blogged last....well schools out!! And so that means I usually have to entertain children all day long!! Don't get me wrong I am so glad that school is out, they work hard all year long so this is a much needed reprieve. But I hate the fact that 2 weeks after school lets out that I hear this phrase over and over again..." MOM, I'm bored .....there is NOTHING to do here!"

Then when giving them multiple choices of actives to do...they always turn me down. *** sigh** And it all starts over the next day.

Then Leslie had a birthday! She turned 8!!! And she was so excited!!! For those who don't know when you belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints... at the age of 8 your eligible to be baptized.
So she couldn't wait to turn 8!!( Don't worry as I will post many blogs through out the week I will blog that up later!)
For her birthday, she chose to go swimming for her something fun, and I have to say that I was super excited because it had been so long since we went swimming..and who doesn't want to rock a swimsuit??  However since her birthday landed on a Monday...we had to go swimming on the previous Sat. and she even invited a super cute friend to swim. She had a blast!! 
And on her actual birthday we went to dinner at Leslie's favorite restaurant, Red Robin. I could totally eat a lot of stuff in that place! I try to order something new and tasty...but I usually order my fav..Blue Ribbon Burger..you can turn your nose up to it if you want to but I love the blue cheese...so there!
Then we invited family over for chocolate cake and ice cream and presents!! She made out with some awesome stuff!! We bought her the Paige t-shirt that she is wearing in the pictures, and we gave her some shorts and a superhero t-shirt, as well as an Mp3 player.  She was also given some $$$, handmade jewelry, a new purse and nail polish..all in all  I'd say she had a pretty good day!

They made her stand on her seat so that people in the restaurant could see her....she was less than thrilled with that !


I just love the look on her face with this picture!! Its just her, she and Sam were goofing around at Dr. Moore's office before her WCC exam. So ya see its been busy, and as they get older its only going to get more chaotic...but I'm cool with that. After all they will only wanna hang out with boring ol' mom for so long!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

It's the Holiday season!!!

I almost surrendered