I can't believe it happened!!!

So this past month was a doozie between getting all the kids to come off of the Christmas sugar high and to getting them back to their regularly scheduled program..was tough enough.. Just when I thought I couldn't handle anything else.....


LETS ADD A TEENAGER into the mix!!!


That's right....you are looking at the proud owner(parent) of a brand new teenage daughter.
 Yup....I can hardly believe it myself!!


So Kylie turned 13 this past Thursday..and I was excited for her!! But on the other hand I felt sad because she leaves for school at 8:00am to catch the bus then she doesn't even get home until 4pm. She's gone all day!! And I didn't even have the car so I could sneak her a birthday lunch. Oh well....maybe next year. But we did have one awesome party that night. And she wanted cheesecake for her birthday cake. (She's a woman after my own heart!) I love cheesecake its so good! I even got Sam to like it!! 

See it turned out pretty good!!


Sam was so excited to finally give her his homemade card.

She got A LOT of makeup!! Cuz what else are you suppose to give a teen-age girl??

Besides a Guardians of the Galaxy shirt..OF COURSE!!


You all know what that means....I had a birthday too!! And I'll let my pictures speak for them selves okay?
I have always wanted to be Wonder Woman...NOW on Halloween I TOTALLY CAN BE!!! I love it!!


No I don't have an obsession with Wonder Woman...ok

fine

maybe a little...( we are a family of SUPERS....dang... secrets out)

This is the best gift I have ever gotten!! In the past I have mentioned how I have wanted to take the girls and get mani-pedis'.  Ken got me one!!!! I totally didn't even see it coming!!! 

I am so excited!!! BEST. PRESENT. EVER.!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

I almost surrendered

It's the Holiday season!!!