It's a hard SPA LIFE for us!!

So my loves last time I talked about how I was so excited to get my big present!!

And I went this past weekend and I loved it!!! It was amazing!!

Leslie wanted to go with me...and I was worried about that because I didn't want her to get bored cuz it was all about me! And I didn't bring anything for her to do.

We had just come from a birthday party so I had Ken drop us off. When we first arrived we were offered Italian Sodas. I was blown away!!  But I said yes! I got huckleberry and she got pomegranate. Both were fabulous. I have NEVER had a pedicure so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

IT was totally relaxing!!! I was able to sit in a massaging chair and had the knots in the lower back worked on, all the while Amanda was working on my feet.

HEAVEN!!!

I'll be honest I was in the spa for 2.5 hours and it seemed a little long to me...but I enjoyed every minute.

After she was done putting the last star on my toe, she came back with these purple slippers...(yes purple). Leslie let it slip that purple was my fav color...so I had purple nail polish put on.

Then we walked to a smaller room so she could work on my nails. She cut the cuticles and filed them down a little. Then I picked out purple (shocker....I know) nail polish which was a gel? Who knew??
 I just thought it came in the one form. But the gel is way cool! It bubbles up from the nail bed and it looks like an acrylic nail.  But its your own...its so cool!

Hang on we're NOT done!! Then she put on glitter, but just on the bottom of the nail. It looks great!



I had the best time!! Highly recommend TruBeauty Day Spa!!!www.trubeautydayspa.cpm





Then I was on the receiving end of waxing the eyebrows...and when she was done..she filled them in with a powder...pictures were taken by Leslie...so that's why they are a little blurry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritional tips...okay maybe NOT but its just things that I do

I almost surrendered

It's the Holiday season!!!